There's a wide range of modifications that can be made to a vehicle based on a person's needs. And Ford has an impressive line of adaptable vehicles with innovative features and dynamic technology. For your convenience, we've created the chart below to help you match a Ford or Lincoln vehicle to your adaptive equipment and transportation needs.
When choosing a vehicle, consider:
- What kind of adaptive equipment will you need?
- Will your type of adaptive equipment require a vehicle modification?
- Will the needs of your family and friends be met?
- How will you finance your vehicle?
- What is your overall vehicle budget?
Available Adaptive Equipment Chart*
|VEHICLE TYPE:||Cars||SUVs & Crossovers||Trucks||Vans|
|Ford - Fiesta, Fusion, Mustang. Lincoln - Continental, MKZ||Ford - EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Flex. Lincoln - Aviator, Corsair, MKC, Nautilus, Navigator||Ranger, F-150, Super Duty||Transit Connect, Transit|
|Power Assist Seats||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Ramps||no||no||no||only Transit Connect|
*Adaptive Equipment will fit many vehicles. See your dealer and upfitter to confirm that your vehicle can accommodate your specific upfit adaptive equipment.
There's a Ford or Lincoln Vehicle
That Can Fit Your Individual Needs
Lumbar Support or Running Boards2
- With the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford or Lincoln vehicle. See your Ford or Lincoln dealer for complete details. Total not to exceed $1,000.
- When not available as a factory option.